"TOPLANA BANJA LUKA" Heating
Sistem provides service for:
- 20.124 apartments of 1.107.087 m2
- 70 buildings of state and municipality institutions
- 350 smaller companies
- 200 companies and financing societies
TOPLANA was based in 1970, when two boilers were build
with whole power of 14 MW.
Since that period heating system Banja Luka developed
and now it consists:
- Heating source of 232 MW
- Heating consume of 265 MW
- Hot water heating of 14 MW
- Primary heating system 45 km
- Secondary heating system110 km
- Substations - 205
- Warehouse for liquid fuel of all capacity 12.250
Within a period from 1992 to 1998 system worked with
5-10% of capacity what caused significant falls of all system.
Thanks to donations from USAID (American Governmental
Agency) in amount of 5.000.000 US$ system was refurnished and functioning
Many offerors and sub offerors were engaged in working
period from 1998 to 2000.
Almost all parts of the system were reconstructed and
major investments were in boilers.